Survey names Apple as the second coolest brand in the UK
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2011, 10:08 posted on
In a survey taken by the site CoolBrands, they found that Apple is the second coolest brand in the UK today while supercar maker Aston Martin finished in first place…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. corporateJP (Posts: 2341; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
"Dr. Who" is cooler than Apple in the UK.
That's just my two cents.
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4641; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey corporateJP, Dr. Who is very cool! Thumbs up for you!
To me Waste Management (WM) is a cooler company than Apple. I imagine if there weren't any garbage men in the U.S. we would all live in sh*t. lol Waste Management is something we need, depend on. Apple not so much, then again that might be a different story to the typical iSheep though. Some iSheep like that fool in the UK who is camping out & living like a hobo in front of an Apple store for the new iPhone, might see the iPhone as a necessity though. lol
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
This seems like a well thought out posts. Garbage companies have huge brand recognition throughout the world. Wait a minute THEY DON'T.
Apple is popular, people love it, they make great products.
Get over it.
15. shayan (Posts: 159; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
its not because apple makes great products, Its becauese their products are expensive.
samsung and htc didnt make their way to top 20 coz they make their devices affordable for every one.
you know peaple think whats unreachable, is cool. Its after they manage to buy iphone ( or any other apple device ) that they find out its not that cool. well, beside from those who never had anything real and fall in love with their idevice the first night...
17. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Hmm that's interesting because iPhone has the highest retention and customer satisfaction rates. Studies seem to fly in the face of what you're saying.
30. justjk (unregistered)
i must say, mr. / mrs. taco, I as a person fed up with android and going back to apple, I am very happy to see that All the SAMSUNG, IE SSGS2 LOVERS on here, are having to eat a little fruit today, although i am sure they have SOME idiot way out of it!!! Like your views, usually.
16. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4641; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
taco50 I love how I can make a comment & you are right there to let me have it. I was trying to be funny but thank you for your lesson I will never forget it! lol I guess what I was trying to say is that actual garbage is more important than fancy garbage like the iPhone 4! lol
18. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Please stop ending your posts with lol
20. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4641; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I want everybody to know I am having lots of fun on PhoneArena.com. That is why I lol!
36. Leftheodo (unregistered)
Taco i have a question for you. Do you do anything else in your life than trolling in tech sites? There must be 40 comments by you every single day in PA! Get a life man! Go find some friends or something!
4. Juan (unregistered)
This isn't news.
14. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
for P.A. being up Apple's butt it is. LOL
5. ryq (unregistered)
this article mention samsung and htc not getting enough vote to make it to top 20. at least they got mentioned unlike that other phone maker nokia.
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
look at the trolls making excuses.. again... Apple is cool and none of you geeks are cool... so ... please get steping..out of here... you guys are not cool
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4641; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I said, I said, Are you listening to me son?
He is a good boy, just doesn't pay no attention!
No, no pay attention..... HE is the chicken!
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
you remind me of the Gieco commercial... my favorite one... lol
31. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow I wanted to respond but the nincompoop word made me laugh,
35. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4641; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
nincompoop is from the Looney Tunes, Porky, Daffy say it a lot, it was very funny! I was quoting Foghorn Leghorn when he was trying to tell the chicken hawk that the dog is the chicken. lol That was a funny cartoon!
Dude I got 110 full length Looney Tunes cartoons on my HTC Evo 3D. I got like over 60 Bugs Bunny cartoons, & everything from the Road Runner, Porky, Daffy, Pepe, Speedy, & even the classic black & white WW2 cartoons. It's sweet. As a child those were the cartoons I grew up with from my earliest age to about 6 years old I also liked the Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Snaggle Puss, Hong Kong Phooey, Underdog, Woody Wood Pecker, Droopy, & Chilly Willie. Then I got into He-Man, Thundercats, Heathcliff, Silver Hawks, GI Joe, Transformers, GO Bots, & Voltron. Yes as a kid I had all those action figures!
37. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
dude that is awesome.. we need to talk... btw you forgat Mazinger Z.. dude
7. ravi5695 (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
apple is also the greediest brand.... and it suckss....!!
8. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
so what makes you cool? you think having a chicken avatar makes you cool?
33. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is not what the avatar does for you.. is what you can do to the avatar.. my dear castrator...
19. LA (unregistered)
I honestly feel dumber after reading this
21. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
wow there cool....and this is news right??
24. Rad Ryan (unregistered)
f**k apple! f**k steve jobs! f**k uk pussies! America reps droids bacause we are not fags!
25. Fluxman (Posts: 51; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
It's interesting how Google wasn't even mentioned in the article, while they place 7th overall...
26. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Why can't Apple mess directly with Google? Because they are afraid of loosing a lot of Google services like the Maps, YouTube etc..
27. trin (Posts: 88; Member since: 11 May 2010)
"This is a discussion for a news." Huh? This reads like it was written for a simpleton. Oh wait it's an Apple news article. Fits with that demographic just fine.
28. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 269; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
COOL story bro, see what i did there?