Survey: RIM second in Canadian smartphone and tablet market share, trailing Apple
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 22:28 posted on
40,000 Canadians were surveyed by Ipsos Reid last month for their latest snapshot of the Canadian mobile market which showed Apple as the number one mobile device manufacturer in the country, followed by RIM; smartphone penetration in Canada is 40% according to the survey...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
you guys jus need to release that blackberry 10! i mean come one when do you plan on releasing that anyway?
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
5 + 5 = blackberry 10
Wake up!! Wake up!! bb10 is two times better than that iToy 5!!
4. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Dude are you serious? Your on apples nuts for most of these articles, and now its a itoy5? Make up your damn mind!!
5. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I don't think he/she is someone you can handle. Move on.
14. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Not saying I can or want too, but its pretty damn retarted....
8. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
For real... one minute: "OMG the iPhone5 is so awesome" next minute: Android rules/Apple drools. But now Ive seen it all... Blackberry 10? really? ...RIM is a sinking ship.
Only reason they do well in Canada is because that's where RIM originated. I'm sure in Korea the Kia is the best car ever too.
3. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
And it feels like I'am just to close to love you...there's nothing I can really say ..haha.. rim sucks
17. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Aww. What's wrong? Baby sensitive? Anyone can talk mess behind a keyboard you damn queer
6. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
so glad that they are still valued by their homeland!! gotta love BlackBerry! :)
7. RyFry (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
A big reason for blackberry still holding a respectful share is because we have 3 year contracts up here. Although, I am excited to see what they come out with bb10 whenever they release it.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
at least when its release its a fully capable OS with all these people wanted!
1.)apps are counting everyday (PlayBook apps are 30,000 last may and BlackBerry 10 apps shares same core so it is unified so that it will be easy for devs like win8 and WP8),
2.) they are prepping for a voice assistant ala siri or google now (unlike microsoft, they still dont have a decent and a worthy competitor coz TellMe sucks bigtime!! so they need to act fast on that matter! and since microsoft has a big pile of money, they should atleast buy that voice assistant NINA--- par to siri and google now and sounds beautiful! so that they wont have a problem on its voice assistant! coz honestly, siri is really a good tech!)
3.) a very good differentiation (doesnt look like the competition, well they all dont look like the same but still BlackBerry has its trademark looks!)
4.) and has choices! QWERTY and full touch! people buy BB coz of its amazing QWERTY keys! but in order to survive, they need to be like the competition too! full touchscreen and very advance and capable hardware!
BB QWERTY rules! you can really do the job done easily! i dont know why PA didnt report that President Obama dont know how to use an iPhone! he get lost while navigating the phone coz he is a solid BB fan!
5.) a very good battle between iOS, Androids and Windows Phones! and we all have a lot more choices! so i hope that they will be love by the market again!! coz i love them so much! :
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
"President Obama dont know how to use an iPhone! he get lost while navigating the phone coz he is a solid BB fan!"
that's some funny stuff right there......and ios is supposed to be "simple" right? LOL
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
here's the proof! :)
even celebs still love BlackBerry! just ask Cheryl Cole how many BB she has or kim Kardashian!
13. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
just F*ck off bb fanboy, bbm to yourself
18. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
you shut the F U C K UP!!! stupid hater!!
15. downphoenix (Posts: 2293; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I hope BB makes a comeback, or at least if they don't, its because they utterly blow it on BB10 and not because despite it being amazing, people don't buy it (like they did with Web OS).