Surprise: HTC M8 may have a mini version
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2014, 20:15 posted on
Just like last year's One, HTC's upcoming flagship Android phone could have a smaller brother. Both new handsets might be announced in the next few months, but we can't bet on that just yet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Hope it'll have the same internals as its bigger brother like Xperia Z1 Compact with the Z1.
2. Birds (Posts: 1157; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Hopefully its not midrange and is high end like the Z1 Compact. HTC, don't disappoint me this year. You always disappoint me somehow.
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Their pricing always disappoints me.
11. Aploine (Posts: 426; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
Last year they allmost had me but the 4mpx ultrapixel became a dealbraker. Same with LG G2's camera with not so good dynamic range and not removable battery, no SD card
3. hafini_27 (Posts: 888; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I hope they could make it like what Sony did with the z1 compact.
4. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
HTC Mini M8 sounds like an awesome name
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I'm sooooo surprised PA, u caught me off guard. Lol
6. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Wow so the z1 compact was some serious stuff.
8. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
As long as the price still over then the sales absolutely slow. HTC one mini is the higher price device compared to it's HD display screen USD 450>Lumia 925 USD 425>Nexus 4 USD 420> S3 USD 350
9. bighandssmallpockets (Posts: 67; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
i don't care about price. Just give me top specs in a smaller phone!
10. aditya.k (Posts: 493; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
If HTC continue the same pricing in India, then I can even buy a Z1 instead of a M8 Mini.
12. newbey123 (Posts: 573; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Awwesome! This means there will be a Max version also. It will be between the regular M8 and the Max M8. Can't wait!