Supplement your next boozy evening with Intoxicase for iPhone
In the latest edition of “Why didn’t I think of that?” comes the Intoxicase. The Intoxicase is a rugged protective case that fits the iPhone 4 and 4S and has a bottle opener built right on to the back. It comes in two flavors, Intoxicase and Intoxicase Plus. The original retails for $35 and is available now. The second hasn’t been released just yet, but will retail for $45. It can be preordered for $35 from the Intoxicase website.
Check out the video below to see a little bit about how the Intoxicase came about and how it was tested by bartenders in local bars.
source: Intoxicase via Gizmodo
1. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Ha, wow, phones really are starting to be able to do everything!
2. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
I like the 4 cup picture more than the case XD
3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 598; Member since: 19 May 2011)
NOOOOO!!!!!!!! now I have to buy an IpHONE! or maybe it's the beer talkin
4. phatride4ever (Posts: 32; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Somebody did their designing/drafting on SolidWorks......
6. ThePhoneGURU (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Am I the only one who sees a potential issue with Liquid damage resulting from use? Really cool case but might not be the best idea.
7. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
If never having a bottle opener is a big enough problem that you would mount one ON YOUR F***ING PHONE, get help. You're an alchy.