Sunrise means a new day for smartphone owners to use their phone
0. phoneArena 20 Oct 2013, 00:22 posted on
Sunrise means a brand new day for U.S. smartphone owners to interact with their phone; a new survey shows that 84% of Americans head straight for an app to use first thing in the morning. Which apps are in demand when the sun rises? The data has been broken down even more by app type. 67% of smartphone users check their email first thing when they get up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PootisMan (Posts: 204; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
Actually the first I do is listen to music and open the browser app on my phone
19. Stuntman (Posts: 796; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Yeah. I can't understand how the Alarm Clock did not make this list.
3. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
...get up from the bed.. turn on wifi router, go back to bed, check phone -.-
14. livyatan (Posts: 770; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Well, I turn on and off my router straight from my phone
17. reckless562 (Posts: 1140; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
why would u have to go "turn on" ur wifi? u dont leave ur internet plugged in?
5. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I (in Ethiopia) usually cheak the Goal.com app. FB and Twitter follow.
6. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Whatsapp! I almost literally open my eyes to it after swiping away the alarm everyday
8. piyath (Posts: 152; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
browser first to surf my set of mobile phone sites...
9. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
This survey was conducted by the NSA :)
Next weeks survey is: What sounds do people make while sleeping :)
13. JunitoNH (Posts: 1020; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
You should add, another look at juvenile use of apps.
10. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Are the shower and toilet considered apps? No? Oh, well ... then I guess the first apps I use are weather and Facebook.
11. TechDork (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 May 2010)
This is my morning routine:
Take a pee pee.
Check text messages
Listen to voicemails, if there are any
Go back to sleep.
12. 14545 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Clear any other notifications
Catch up on feedly then off to the shower.
15. bubbadoes (Posts: 376; Member since: 03 May 2012)
While others still believe you need 3 gigs of ram and a s800 with 1080p to accomplish this....
18. reckless562 (Posts: 1140; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
LOOOOOLLL so true. its all to eliminate the lag but DAMN, sooooo true
16. Tiberius (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Aug 2013)
usually after i shut off the alarm on my phone i'll start up music to play while i take a shower and get ready for work.