Sunday is the last day to subscribe to Google Play Music All Access at a discounted price
0. phoneArena 29 Jun 2013, 23:21 posted on
If you're planning on subscribing to Google Play Music All Access, your best bet is to do so before Sunday comes to an end; when Google launched the service in the middle of last month, it priced the streaming music service at $9.99 a month. However, Google threw subscribers a bone by offering them a $7.99 discounted monthly rate in perpetuity, as long as they signed up before July 1st...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 110; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I've had mines for two months best music service out it offers what all the competitors offer and more you don't really have to buy new albums you get them for free
3. andynaija (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
So it's basically like Pandora but better right?
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 1334; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Finally, Nokia music has been doing this for years, about time Google caught up
2. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 294; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's okay for the price, but its user interface could be better.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5792; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It just launched... Give it a few updates and it'll be polished by Google.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5462; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Need a link too subscribe. It keep saying free trail when I want too subscribe.
6. Leo_MC (Posts: 384; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
How about using FREE radio stations/music services and use that money to pay for a bigger internet line or to buy an icecream?!
7. GTR722 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
If Google offer this service in LA maybe we could subscribe...
11. TheBeaconProject (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
I use google's sound search all the time. So this service will let me listen to any song I tag with no limits? If so I'm in