Sunday is the last day to subscribe to Google Play Music All Access at a discounted price
Signing up for the service allows you access to every song in the Google Play library. Hear something you like? You can have it added to your personal music library and any song can be the foundation of a radio station that is truly customizable to the point that you can swipe away songs you don't want to hear, and re-order the queue any way you want it. And the service will even recommend tunes based on the songs you've been listening to.
So if you plan on subscribing to Google Play Music All Access, do not wait until Sunday comes to an end. Subscribe before Monday and you will be saving $2.00 a month at the discounted rate of $7.99. We should note that once you sign up for the first time, you are entitled to a 30 day free trial.
1. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 111; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I've had mines for two months best music service out it offers what all the competitors offer and more you don't really have to buy new albums you get them for free
3. andynaija (Posts: 678; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
So it's basically like Pandora but better right?
2. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 May 2011)
It's okay for the price, but its user interface could be better.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10091; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It just launched... Give it a few updates and it'll be polished by Google.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Need a link too subscribe. It keep saying free trail when I want too subscribe.
6. Leo_MC (Posts: 755; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
How about using FREE radio stations/music services and use that money to pay for a bigger internet line or to buy an icecream?!
7. GTR722 (Posts: 255; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
If Google offer this service in LA maybe we could subscribe...
11. TheBeaconProject (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Dec 2012)
I use google's sound search all the time. So this service will let me listen to any song I tag with no limits? If so I'm in