Study shows the top 3 situations for smartphone usage
0. phoneArena 13 May 2011, 00:55 posted on
A study by Ericsson ConsumerLab reports the top situations for non-voice smartphone usage; and a shocking 1 in 4 users reports the dinner table as one of their primary smartphone occasions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TaeRioLingLong (unregistered)
WTF In bed???
Personally i use mine more during commuting during the long bus and train rides.
2. messiah (Posts: 438; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
Why look another human in the face ever again?
3. Rich (unregistered)
i use mine all the time in bed
4. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
hmmm wonder how did they get these results??? are they stalking us O.O xD jk ...apple is :D hahaha
5. Alex (unregistered)
Silly and nonsense. Shouldnt the %results add up to 100% ?!
8. jbash (Posts: 344; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
its per time period. for example 51% of ppl use their phones while commuting. its not suggesting they only use it during commuting