Study finds over 25% of teens sext
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2012, 12:02 posted on
A recent study was conducted among 948 high school students, aged 14 to 19, in seven different public schools throughout southeast Texas. The results of the study are based completely off of self-reported...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1237; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
And I bet 28% or more are HAVING sex. Its the way the world is. People need to stop freaking out. Even Shakespeare who was gay knocked up a chick 5 centuries ago. Be a good parent; can't do much more than just try to raise your kids right and hope for the best.
3. quakan (Posts: 1374; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Hoping for the best is really all you can do if you know you've done your part as a parent. As a parent you really need to have sex talks with your kids and more than just one time with the "Birds and the Bees" talk. You can't be afraid to talk to your kids about STI's, condoms, and other sexual related topics. It's better the parents educate their child rather than the kids getting advice from a peer who knows just as much as they do.
5. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
you said STi and i thaught you were talking about a Subaru. Until i read the rest of it... LOL
7. clevelandiskindacool (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Just because you have a penis and a camera does not mean the two ever need to meet!
2. JcHnd (Posts: 97; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
So?... and I agree to the first comment... whatever! who cares?
4. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)
40% of teachers are and 100% will be caught. LMAO
6. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Hmmm, when I was in high school 6 years ago, "sexting" was talking about sexual related stuff via words over the text message. Not sending naked pictures. Sending naked pictures should not be called sexting, it should be called sending naked pictures.
9. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)
back in 03, Guys at ESPN were sending junk shots to interns. Ask Sean Salsbury. He called his 'steak' -- "LiL Sean"