Study finds over 25% of teens sext
1. Joshing4fun posted on 05 Jul 2012, 12:10 19 1
And I bet 28% or more are HAVING sex. Its the way the world is. People need to stop freaking out. Even Shakespeare who was gay knocked up a chick 5 centuries ago. Be a good parent; can't do much more than just try to raise your kids right and hope for the best.
3. quakan posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:07 6 0
Hoping for the best is really all you can do if you know you've done your part as a parent. As a parent you really need to have sex talks with your kids and more than just one time with the "Birds and the Bees" talk. You can't be afraid to talk to your kids about STI's, condoms, and other sexual related topics. It's better the parents educate their child rather than the kids getting advice from a peer who knows just as much as they do.
5. CivicSi89 posted on 05 Jul 2012, 14:44 4 0
you said STi and i thaught you were talking about a Subaru. Until i read the rest of it... LOL
8. EclipseGSX posted on 05 Jul 2012, 18:43 0 0
Haha thumbs up so did I
7. clevelandiskindacool posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:03 1 1
Just because you have a penis and a camera does not mean the two ever need to meet!
2. JcHnd posted on 05 Jul 2012, 13:01 4 0
So?... and I agree to the first comment... whatever! who cares?
6. Synack posted on 05 Jul 2012, 14:52 8 0
Hmmm, when I was in high school 6 years ago, "sexting" was talking about sexual related stuff via words over the text message. Not sending naked pictures. Sending naked pictures should not be called sexting, it should be called sending naked pictures.
9. Zorin posted on 05 Jul 2012, 22:28 0 0
back in 03, Guys at ESPN were sending junk shots to interns. Ask Sean Salsbury. He called his 'steak' -- "LiL Sean"