Students at Notre Dame will be offered two classes utilizing iPads in lieu of textbooks
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2013, 02:41 posted on
As efficient and high-tech our gadgets are, it is interesting to step back and observe how little the technology is used...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Notre Damn here I come!!! :D
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3703; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I prefer Notre Lame, but Notre Damn works, too.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3605; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Nothing will ever replace the goodness of good old paper texts. Period!
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hard to say, new York Times almost bankrupt because of this... Newspaper is extinct in western world and now everyone use iPad to read CNN and BBC...
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Am I the only one who loves the smell of new books, or am I just weird?
5. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I also love the smell of old books. To bad my infinity pad and nexus 7 smell like nothing. Ohhh well i dont even use them for books. I still have my libary card and will have it until I pass on. But anyways good job. As a fellow student I hate carrying books (and paying for them) carrying around a tablet as a book weither its a ipad or a droid tablet would be easier than going to my car to change books instead every other class cause I hate a heavy backpack.
6. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I guess the bad side to this I wont get to resell my books or leave it for a bookcase when Im older..
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
iNotredame. u won't see me in class with a ipad or iphone