Strongest screen protector guards display from getting hammered on and bombarded with steel (video)
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 05:48 posted on
Having the latest smartphone is a privilege but it could be a costly one. Especially if you are the careless type that would often drop a device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1373; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That's really cool but I still wouldn't smash it o.O you don't know what's going on internally.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Especially if your device has an aluminium body..
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1365; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I'm sure that guy Adriansen will have a tough time dropping his hammer onto devices in the future
12. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I watch his reviews but I am not actually a fan of his phone torture...
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1482; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now that's one screen protector that's worth buying
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
4. iluvsmartphonexpdx (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Asians are smarter than you think...
5. the_best (Posts: 136; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
there's something so incredibly racist about that comment, i just cant put my finger on it =P
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
He'a hating it because the tablet used to demoed it was an iPad, i bet he would be praising it if it were an android tab. Just my guess, judging on how the people here has been behaving lately.
7. linas_ltu (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
this is awesome. does anyone know where to buy it online?
10. gd761 (Posts: 109; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I Want to See the Demonstration again BUT, I want to See it be done with a STEEL FRAMING HAMMER ON A SOLID FIRM SURFACE.
The demonstration was with a Plastic Mallet and the iPad was on a Soft mat or pad or something other than a Solid Firm-Hard Surface.
The iPad took the shocks, but the soft mat or pad or whatever it was under it, also Helped to absorb the shock.
15. gd761 (Posts: 109; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I Want to see them USE the PHONE in the Second Video instead of Just the Screen. Different Factors Produce Different Results.
In the First Video, they Use a Plastic Mallet on the iPad and in the Second Video, they Use JUST the Screen.
Why? Ask yourself and them, "WHY?!"
I Want to See them go from the Plastic Mallet on the iPad to a Steel Framing Hammer and then the Ball Bearing Drop Test with the Very Same iPad in Each Test back to back.
14. _PHug_ (Posts: 382; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Their Facebook page is here. More videos with better quality
After watching these I'm buying.
Their buy link is here
16. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Too much cheap