Strongest screen protector guards display from getting hammered on and bombarded with steel (video)
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 05:48 posted on
Having the latest smartphone is a privilege but it could be a costly one. Especially if you are the careless type that would often drop a device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1828; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That's really cool but I still wouldn't smash it o.O you don't know what's going on internally.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Especially if your device has an aluminium body..
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1477; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
I'm sure that guy Adriansen will have a tough time dropping his hammer onto devices in the future
12. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
I watch his reviews but I am not actually a fan of his phone torture...
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1922; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now that's one screen protector that's worth buying
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
4. iluvsmartphonexpdx (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Asians are smarter than you think...
5. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
there's something so incredibly racist about that comment, i just cant put my finger on it =P
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
He'a hating it because the tablet used to demoed it was an iPad, i bet he would be praising it if it were an android tab. Just my guess, judging on how the people here has been behaving lately.
7. linas_ltu (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
this is awesome. does anyone know where to buy it online?
10. gd761 (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I Want to See the Demonstration again BUT, I want to See it be done with a STEEL FRAMING HAMMER ON A SOLID FIRM SURFACE.
The demonstration was with a Plastic Mallet and the iPad was on a Soft mat or pad or something other than a Solid Firm-Hard Surface.
The iPad took the shocks, but the soft mat or pad or whatever it was under it, also Helped to absorb the shock.
15. gd761 (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I Want to see them USE the PHONE in the Second Video instead of Just the Screen. Different Factors Produce Different Results.
In the First Video, they Use a Plastic Mallet on the iPad and in the Second Video, they Use JUST the Screen.
Why? Ask yourself and them, "WHY?!"
I Want to See them go from the Plastic Mallet on the iPad to a Steel Framing Hammer and then the Ball Bearing Drop Test with the Very Same iPad in Each Test back to back.
14. _PHug_ (Posts: 421; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Their Facebook page is here. More videos with better quality
After watching these I'm buying.
Their buy link is here
16. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Too much cheap
17. hotcaptain (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Dec 2014)
Wow, how much do theses screen protectors cost?
I got my screen protector online for just $4.