Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2012, 04:53 posted on
We are once again presenting you with the week's most interesting stories. We have more details about the U.S. arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S III, the next iPhone's 4-inch display, and the "Next Dimension" of Maps from Google...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung spent billions dollars every year in new plants and new components while Apple save those money for lawyers on Patent Wars.
2. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Hope apple's lawsuit against the Galaxy S will fail.
3. slickytru5 (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Why cant Apple give it a rest. Rather than fighting they should get together and innovate better products.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5458; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...they should get together..."
I agree judicial nonsenses from Apples side should stop, but I don't think that these two companies should get together because it would break the concept (idea) of two competing companies.
5. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
android wouldnt exist without the iphone.
the lawsuits are really annoying and i have an iphone. android phones have come a long way since the original motorola droid. im really just over it. its hard to read through the legal bs on here because there is a lot of it. i want new refreshing information. id say i want to here about upcoming phones but everytime a new phone is announced, apple gets butthurt about it.
6. steelicon (Posts: 309; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Nokia 808 PureView RM-807 41MP sensor on retail.
7. Malique001 (Posts: 58; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If the iPhone 5 has 4G LTE, Samsung may be able to suspend its release and hurt Apple's stock. People are going to hate me for this comment but honestly Apple deserves it. I have nothing against IOS but Android FTW!