Still thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Samsung videos show off the “smart move” and more
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2013, 12:43 posted on
Samsung’s current flagship, the Galaxy Note 3 is still in a class of its own even if it is not the big boy on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6631; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Couldn't agree more. Best $320 I've ever spent (off contract of course).
13. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 933; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Can you introduce me to that guy lmbo......im trying to get the Note 3 (AT&T off contract of course)
15. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 933; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
my boss just told me about it today..........im going to see if i can find one as well as trying to sell my G Pro and S3 (AT&T)
22. timepilot84 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I paid $799 here for my Note 3 off contract.
19. skyline88 (Posts: 239; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
cost a good 590 USD in my country, which is a cool 80 USD more than S4 (3G, 16GB version)
9. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 216; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Phone of the Year!! :D
Similarly 2014 is reserved for Note 4 !! :D
2. wilsong17 (Posts: 263; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
i have both note 2 and note 3 the best phone ever made maybe until the gs5 lol
amazing battery life all day with a single charge
3. koko1 (Posts: 64; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
i have galaxy s4, and i want this damn SH-T NOOOOW !!!
4. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Have it and gear love both. Don't miss the fruit at all.
17. Ikechukwu (Posts: 126; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Samsung? NAH, NEVER AGAIN! No matter what #not hating
21. skyline88 (Posts: 239; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
go cry to the grave of Steve Jobs, you're drunk