Still thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Samsung videos show off the “smart move” and more
Such fancy goodies also means the Note 3 comes with a fancy price tag, a full $300 on contract with the major US carriers, and a pretty penny (or pence) elsewhere around the world. What you get for the money though are features that go beyond most other smartphones.
In case you are still not sure, over the past week, Samsung started dropping some videos under a new #SMARTMOVE campaign. The third episode just posted today so we thought we would share what Samsung has been brewing so far.
One area where that larger screen excels is with multi-tasking, and that gets shown off quite well in the third episode. Galaxy Gear makes an appearance as well. The first thing Samsung lays out is basically, “yes,” you might need to adjust to a larger screen, but once you do, the Note 3 will be your go-to gadget for just about everything.
If you have been on the fence about picking one up, check out the videos below and then check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. That should give you all you need to decide if it is worth the investment for yourself, or even as a gift since ‘tis the season to be giving.
More popular slideshows
Samsung's #SMARTMOVE - The Galaxy Note 3
source: Samsung (YouTube)
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7393; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Couldn't agree more. Best $320 I've ever spent (off contract of course).
13. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 963; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Can you introduce me to that guy lmbo......im trying to get the Note 3 (AT&T off contract of course)
15. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 963; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
my boss just told me about it today..........im going to see if i can find one as well as trying to sell my G Pro and S3 (AT&T)
22. timepilot84 (Posts: 58; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I paid $799 here for my Note 3 off contract.
19. skyline88 (Posts: 286; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
cost a good 590 USD in my country, which is a cool 80 USD more than S4 (3G, 16GB version)
9. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 219; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Phone of the Year!! :D
Similarly 2014 is reserved for Note 4 !! :D
2. wilsong17 (Posts: 736; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
i have both note 2 and note 3 the best phone ever made maybe until the gs5 lol
amazing battery life all day with a single charge
3. koko1 (Posts: 92; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
i have galaxy s4, and i want this damn SH-T NOOOOW !!!
4. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
Have it and gear love both. Don't miss the fruit at all.
17. Ikechukwu (Posts: 133; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Samsung? NAH, NEVER AGAIN! No matter what #not hating
21. skyline88 (Posts: 286; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
go cry to the grave of Steve Jobs, you're drunk