Still no sighting of ICS with the latest update for T-Mobile's Galaxy S II - it's mainly bug fixes
0. phoneArena 21 May 2012, 14:46 posted on
The latest 32.3MB sized software update for T-Mobile’s Galaxy S II is none other than a maintenance update. Bumping up its software to version T989UVLDE, it mainly consists of the usual set of bug fixes we’re normally accustomed to seeing with most new software updates...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
according to remix since it has the unfamous "crapdragon" they will no be treated to ICS... well actually none of the US versions... until Jelly Bean... so much for phone of the year
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's an Android, you can always root and install a custom ICS ROM so it isn't really a big deal except for the not so tech-savvy consumers.
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
which consist of 80% of Android users...
4. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I believe Samsung has already stated its intention to distribute ICS to the GS2 line, and some pre-production ROMs have already leaked, so it's in progress, just not finalized and/or distributed
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes keep drinking the Sammy juice.. look at the calender... for having an intention is taking too long... I also have an intention not to troll.. if you get my drift
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
If i was a company like Samsung that had a super massive flagship they have been working on for awhile now id be going slow with last years phone to considering id have all my money developing for the new phone not the old