Steve Wozniak is the first in line waiting for the new iPad in LA
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2012, 07:25 posted on
Co-founder of Apple and the second Steve after Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak is probably one of the most enthusiastical Apple supporters even after terminating his full-time employment…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ddxmms (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
i know what apple fans are saying right now:
look a big shot person from apple is in line for the new iPad..ohhhhhhhh,,thats so cute Quick lets get two ipads instead of one..weeeeeeeeee love you apple.lol.
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That's interesting: when he's not on a food line, he's on an iPad line.
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
whether hes on a food line or an ipad line, either way it isn't healthy, although an ipad line is much much less healthy
15. alx33 (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Thats a horrible thing to say. Say what you want about ios but you didn't have to insult him personally.
3. bragzter (Posts: 51; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
That's interesting. Did Apple already sent him one in well in advance and he was just on the line like a promotional stint, or he really came out to buy one. If it's the later, then he was treated badly, especially being the co-founder of that multi billion dollar empire. Even Google showed him love and gave him a Galaxy Nexus
5. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
He didn't have to wait in line. He did for 4s too.
Here's a quote from that article:
Wozniak acknowledged that he could have easily made one phone call to Apple and gotten the phone he's waiting in line for, but he didn't. He has yet to play with an iPhone 4S or its Siri voice-controlled assistant. He has said previously that he does not ask colleagues about products in development because he does not want to ruin the surprise for himself.
6. maxican16 (Posts: 364; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Nice promotional stunt *pple. This is their reaction to The Woz getting the Galaxy Nexus before anyone else and the publicity that created.
8. schroedes (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Watching this video without sound has made my morning. I recommend you try it.
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Did he arrive in line first, or did the throngs part way to let him pass like some biblical event?
Woz is pretty cool though... I'd probably let him cut in line too.
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
ROTFLOL.....that was funny, thanks!
11. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Steve Wozniak was the real genius of Apple not greedy Steve jobs ,
12. SuperEd (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
why the hell is he wearing a conference badge? does he work at the store or something? is he thinking people WON'T know who he is? Huh?
13. SuperEd (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Um...ok, great...your in line for an iPad...but who is the GIRL? He should be interviewing her!!! Just saying.
14. joey18 (Posts: 574; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
He sold the nexus on craigslist for 20 bucks
16. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
A founder buying his own creation. how stupid i think he is supposed to get 1 for free after all he found that company and they say its not about the money. Yea keep lying