Steve Jobs will be kicking off WWDC 2010 with Apple's keynote speech
2. clevername posted on 24 May 2010, 12:39 0
I wanna see Jobs shock the world and introduce an iPhone design that looks nothing like the leaks. Lmao. That would be great. Btw phonearena it's UP his sleeve not under it. We have armpits under there not magic.
3. Pr0cl1v1ty posted on 24 May 2010, 14:49 0
LOL quit hatin on phonearena! lol but hopefully the iphone is indeed different and not that ugly ass thing
4. ilia1986 posted on 24 May 2010, 15:52 0
Agreed. If this was a carefully planned Apple stunt - it will go in history as one of the best commercial hype creations ever.
5. iHateCrapple posted on 24 May 2010, 17:25 0
They would definately owe that Gizmodo guy a new door then!
7. iHateCrapple posted on 26 May 2010, 10:33 0
Is it necessary to see the door? Police forcefully entered and even TOLD the guy the door had to be replaced...