Steve Jobs reportedly looking healthy on the Cupertino campus
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Feb 2011, 20:58
On January 17th, Steve Jobs announced that he was taking a second medical leave of absence, but would continue on as CEO; a Cupertino sighting confirms that Jobs is in apparently good health and spirits...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aztaxia12295 posted on 09 Feb 2011, 22:50 1 1
it looks like in the picture steve jobs is demanding some "alone time" and the girl is sarcastically going for it... naughty steve, oh well, guys who look like brett favre will act like him, don't they?
3. Alui (unregistered) posted on 10 Feb 2011, 01:41 2 0
That girl should be declared a saint by the holy church of Apple of later days. She was close to his holiness:).
4. Kjayhawk posted on 10 Feb 2011, 02:14 0 0
I hate steve jobs and dislike apple, but I am glad to see he is ok.
5. protozeloz posted on 10 Feb 2011, 06:37 0 0
Glad he is fine, and nice move of him... I hope he gets better
6. PapaJay224 posted on 10 Feb 2011, 20:29 0 0
, cupertino. cupertino. cupertino. cupertino......