Steve Jobs reportedly looking healthy on the Cupertino campus
0. phoneArena 09 Feb 2011, 20:58 posted on
On January 17th, Steve Jobs announced that he was taking a second medical leave of absence, but would continue on as CEO; a Cupertino sighting confirms that Jobs is in apparently good health and spirits...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 269; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
it looks like in the picture steve jobs is demanding some "alone time" and the girl is sarcastically going for it... naughty steve, oh well, guys who look like brett favre will act like him, don't they?
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yay! Steve Jobs lives! Yes, Jesus is alive! Yes!
3. Alui (unregistered)
That girl should be declared a saint by the holy church of Apple of later days. She was close to his holiness:).
4. Kjayhawk (Posts: 292; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
I hate steve jobs and dislike apple, but I am glad to see he is ok.
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Glad he is fine, and nice move of him... I hope he gets better
6. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
, cupertino. cupertino. cupertino. cupertino......