Steve Jobs has died
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2011, 18:41 posted on
Apple's iconic leader has passed away, this is according to a statement from Apple's Board of Directors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
225. xenover (Posts: 174; Member since: 27 May 2011)
This is why we can't have nice things >_<
I sincerely hope you burn in hell
18. joker2wild (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Steve Jobs, A man who never heard the word "No",. He brought us alot of innovation in times when we needed it. You will be missed. Even his competition will say he was a great man.
19. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 468; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
God bless the family and rip Steve. You defined what a ceo should be imo.
20. RIP (unregistered)
I thought this was an other job or rumor ...so shocking
RIP steve...!!!!! you will be remembered..
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
A amazing man. Co Founder of APPLE that change the way we do with our phones. RIP STEVE JOBS. Respect you as a business man.
23. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I was like the only one in my house that was devastated to hear this news because I'm the only one who really keeps up with tech news and whatnot. But man, it's really sad to see such a great man who innovated the technology landscape pass away. This is such a great loss to the tech world and I just don't know what to say. Although I never bought an iPod/Phone/Pad or a Mac, I still looked up to him because he was a visionary who took a chance that paid off. RIP Steve Jobs, you will be missed.
24. biophone (Posts: 1963; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I didn't realize how sick he was he didn't seem so sick on stage. He will be missed RIP. The world will be forever a better place because of him.
145. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Cáncer is serious business, it's really a horrible disease
25. Hallucinator (Posts: 387; Member since: 24 May 2010)
I am deeply saddened for the family of Steve and send out my prayers. Rip sir.
26. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
RIP steve.anyone that makes a joke about this right now is a douche.
28. biophone (Posts: 1963; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
They should be banned for PA. Stave was so young this is a tragedy.
117. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I guess for once we can agree.
203. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I disagree their is different ways to grieve and hummer if it is in good taste is not disrespectful. Steve had a better life up till the end than anybody on this coment section. Be happy for him he lived a great life. He lived it to the fullest and I bet he would enjoy light humer. Every funerual I have been to that went by good always had light hummer by somebody to break up the sadness and sometimes make people think about the good times there was.
211. Uzzelien (Posts: 131; Member since: 22 Feb 2011)
I guess I'm a douche the because I'm going to make one now. He just made the iDead.
29. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
I speak for a lot a ppl out here nobody likes to see a man die.Its not about the best os or who has the best phone is the best,Hopefully there will be none of that on here.Say what you want about the man he did a lot for apple i respect that ..RIP Steve
33. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Damn. Please I beg you all, NO jokes on this post. PLEASE.
He was big deal to a lot of us.
237. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
biophone, I know you are upset, but to cry really?
Shouldn’t you cry if say you parents died, or your grandparents, but Steve Jobs? He wouldn't have cried if you died. I know that you are upset, I am upset, but to cry seems a little too much. That is life WE all will die. It's the circle of life, some people die now & some people die later. biophone one day you will die. Let’s celebrate Steve Jobs life not cry about it!
257. biophone (Posts: 1963; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
its a tragedy he was so young. usually thats how i react to death. I will celebrate his life but didn't want to have to do that for a while.
273. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
That is good to know biophone, you are a good guy!
264. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Sadly there are many Imbeciles that doesnt have both heart and mind who post here in PA. . . I'm more sad for them. . .
34. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Thanks for your ideas, thanks for everything you did, for the things you helped create and all the things you make change, a man like you exist rarely these days. R. I. P.
35. gadgets369 (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
RIP Steve, you will be missed, king of innovators.
38. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
R.I.P. Steve Jobs.
Some of the bloggers in here may have hated you, but not even them can deny that you have pushed the mobile tech industry to where it's at right now. You and your works will be greatly missed.
My heart goes out to his family who meant so much to him, and has inspired him to do all the great things he did all these years.
I was going to skip iPhone4S. But in Steve's memory, and in keeping with his legacy, I will be getting it.
143. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
for most its not a hate against steve, its a hate against apple, but yes, regardless of the fanboy wars, apple did a lot for the industry and its in its current state because of apple's mega catalyst iPhone. Apple got there because of steve's vision and control, and that is something that is going to be forever missing. I dont like the company but I do admire what the man has accomplished.
39. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I´m a fighter against apple products but I´m real sorry about his lost...!!!!
40. Anti-Fanboy (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Sep 2011)
There's a lot of things you can say about Steve, but what you cant say is that he wasnt smart. He arguably shaped what now is the mobile industry. Kudos to you steve, you were a great man and an inspiration. RIP