Steve Jobs' first day as ex-CEO documented in a calendar
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2011, 05:40 posted on
It’s been a couple of days since Steve Jobs announced his resignation as CEO of Apple, but as we’re still trying to get used to the thought, so is... Jobs himself…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. wolfordtw (Posts: 16; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
lol they forgot to mention randomly double checking his phone throughout the day to make sure Tim Cook doesn't need guidance for his meetings.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
8:05 - check phone for missed calls
8:13 - check phone again
8:18 - call tim to ask why noone called me yet
8:32 - check phone for missed calls
8:33 - call old secretary, make sure tim is there.
8:36 - call tim, ask why he still hasnt needed to call me
3. truly admirere (unregistered)
Very good...liked so much...
4. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I feel for him as a fellow human being but this guy is narcisstic
6. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
This is funny. I feel his pain.
10. vijoy (unregistered)
its gr8 to see him still eating the apple!!