Steve Jobs coming back from heaven for the most epic iPhone 5 rap unveiling
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 02:12 posted on
You know what’s coming tomorrow, don’t you? Yes, Tim Cook will fill the stage with his suave southern accent bringing us the new iPhone, but one thing will be missing…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 6195; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That made me chuckle. I think I liked "Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates" better musically, though.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 6195; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It's also funny as hell. :)
9. MeoCao (unregistered)
haha, I will definitely buy an iPhone 5 if they have an unveiling like this.
3. juanyunis (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Hahaha nice video, Tim Cook looks like a little pu$$y when he starts to dance.
4. Raptor9142 (Posts: 41; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Though i dont like Apple in any sense but Playing with the dead is wrong
8. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
What makes you think Steve is coming back from heaven? It might be too 'warm' where he is to care about another iphone announcement.
10. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
It's like the Tupac hologram only not as good! :P
11. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Are they sure that Steve Jobs back from "heaven"? I thinks he is back from "_ _ _ _".