Steve Jobs can be your conversation piece
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 17:28 posted on
If you're a Big fan of the late Steve Jobs, or know someone who is, you can send them a detailed Steve Jobs action figure for the holidays; no, this action figure doesn't come with a Malibu beachhouse, or take on commies in the swamps of the Mekong Delta with a detachable knife, but does come with an Apple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7317; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$199.99? I'm sorry but if someone was an Apple fan, they obviously would just buy an iPhone 5 on contract.
3. moronman66 (Posts: 159; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
The price is appropriate, Apple products are... let's say, not cheap. The late, dare I say, great, Steve Jobs is also not cheap :)
12. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
what are sayin exactly?!? did u have mushrooms for breakfast?
17. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
he was and still is the cheapest Executive of any company in the history of humanity! being at the position he was, he declared to go at THERMONUCLEAR WAR against android... for what? he said android copied apple's os. well did he prove that? NO! even until today apple could not prove that! the case thats going on is against Samsung, NOT GOOGLE! he died crying about his lie and even today his company is only and only filing cases against OEMS of android and not doing anything REVOLUTIONARY for their own OS. its very pathetic that apple has not filed A SINGLE CASE against GOOGLE itself for ANDROID...
this piece of s**t above, is not worth a penny!
19. CheapSocks (Posts: 21; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
just from this guy's name, he's obviously a troll, stop feeding it!
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7317; Member since: 14 May 2012)
"Legends' Yuichi Kimura says that the company did not obtain permission from anyone to produce the figure, and says that it believes none is required."
Best thing I've read all day! Haha.
4. zackh121556 (Posts: 98; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
Look where it got Samsung???... What to number 1! Lol. .. Not a copy when it's 10x Better
5. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Steve Jobs is a great conversation piece for a Summer's Eve...
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 2177; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Finally, we will get to see if Steve Jobs was anatomically correct.
This will be a great addition to my action figures: I'm gonna' put my newly acquired Steve Jobs with my Michael Jackson action figure in Barbie's DreamHouse and let them play iHouse whilst listening to the Thriller album and moonwalking as the two 'Beat It'!
9. TRADEMARK (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Steve blwjob dosen't even stand a chance near his foot, letalone be in the same league! This guy dosen't deserve to be going to heaven?
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 1686; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Probably costs more to make than the iphone. Action figure? Does it say "Death to Android" or something?
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5527; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Press it's tummy and it says: "I will make thermonuclear war on Android! I will spend every penny in Apple's cash account to bury Android!! Android is a copy and I will kill it!!!!"
15. wendygarett (unregistered)
You just made my day :D
10. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
the figure seems a bit creepy to me, but to each their own
11. networkdood (Posts: 6244; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
seriously? well, ok, I am sure of their cult members from san fran would buy it.
14. neurobiologist (Posts: 65; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Another step to the apple religion? Or the sect, I would rather say. Do bring your money for your Lord into apple store, apple user! Jobs is watching you.
18. Droiddoes (unregistered)
If anyone I know asked for this, I would get them a spring loaded boxing glove in a box that would punch them in the mouth when opened.
20. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
"Our Steve who art not in Heaven*, sensationalized be they name, your patents come, your thermonuclear war be done, in the USPTO as it is in the ITU.
Give us this day our incremental annual update. And forgive us our 'holding-it-wrong', as we have also forgiven 'it's-a-feature'. And lead us not into Android, but deliver us from Google." - The Book of Jobs
*As a Buddhist, Steve would have preferred reincarnation.