"Stay hungry, stay foolish": an improvised memorial builds in front of Steve Jobs house to mark his legacy
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Oct 2011, 02:49
A more intimate tribute is going on in Palo Alto, California, in front of Steve Jobs's house - people from all walks of life are leaving flowers on the lawn, small pieces of memorabilia like old Apple products, or are just chalking up something on the sidewalk...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. steve jobs (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 03:41 5 0
yes i too agree he was more then an normal human being
inspite of being an android fan i still bow to him for making smartphone to reach this level
2. M-Hag posted on 06 Oct 2011, 04:33 5 0
He Isnt Dead ... He's Just Gone !
And One More Thing ...
3. droidnator posted on 06 Oct 2011, 05:11 3 0
Beautiful, inspiring speech! Stay hungry, stay foolish Steve! And Rest in Peace!
5. alpinejason posted on 06 Oct 2011, 13:10 1 0
his memory and impact on others will live on forever!!!! he is a true genius and i will always remember all of his success.
7. F (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 14:21 0 0
Glad to have crossed Steve's genius. Still lives in my pocket, in my hands, in my bag, in my evrything, everywhere ;-) Such a BIG Thank you Steve !
8. paulette (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 16:31 0 0
It is such a sad day to lose someone the likes that we in this generation have never known. Mark Zuckerberg.. sit up and take notice.. it is time to claim your seat at the helm.
9. Dobro (unregistered) posted on 06 Oct 2011, 17:46 0 0
Mark Zuckerberg can sit up and take my a$$ to his mouth.
Get out of here with that.