Stats show that the Apple iPhone 5c is driving buyers to the Apple iPhone 5s
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2014, 02:25 posted on
While you might think to yourself during a moment of solitude, that the Apple iPhone 5c is a total sales failure, the truth is that the revamped iPhone 5 is actually doing its job. According to stats from Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, derived from a survey of 500 Apple device buyers, the Apple iPhone 5s made up 59% of the iPhone market in the fourth quarter of last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Finalflash (Posts: 1944; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Everyone knew it, only the hardcore Apple fans and those on Apple's payrolls called it anything but. Apple fans will usually make any excuse to justify getting shafted for some reason, but oh well, to each their own, some people like it that way.
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No that was an afterthought of how to cover up 5C failure.
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2141; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Like I preditcted, the 5C was a marketing tool to skip the actual 2nd iPhone for the actual flagship.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The blue iPhone 5c looks ugly.
5. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Disagree , love the looks of the 5C more than the 5.
You get a bigger battery and better front can too. Plastic is more durable. Don't know why people is hating
6. Finalflash (Posts: 1944; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Because you don't get better battery, you don't get better front "can", whatever that is, you don't get better anything with the 5c. That is why people is hating.
15. JunBringer (Posts: 104; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
I like the looks of the C as well, though i'd want the top of the line BS that comes with the S. Guess I need to buy both!
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Completely, totally called it. I saw through Apple's strategy the minute it came out that the 5c was going to replace the 5.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 13327; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Rock on apple, both of those devices are excellent.
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1101; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Come on guys, the move was even in a article from gsmarena and it was pretty clear what Apple wanted: if you want a cheap iphone, then we give you one that LOOKs really cheap, so people know that you don't have the money to buy the good one. Pretty convincing for the average apple wannabies that only want to show off their phone.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 13327; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I thought people buy them to talk, text, email, take pics/vids, game, social network, bank, stay organized, surf the web, etc. Thanx for clearing that up, we just wanna show off our iPhones...gotcha! I gave you a green thumb, since it's obvious that's what you were after. +1
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3041; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Great marketing and selling overpriced iCraps tricks.