Startup Prieto looking to supercharge your smartphone battery
1. Birds (Posts: 1082; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Cool...When will this technology be widely available? I give it too 2014.
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1833; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wah this would be amazing. Battery life is indeed in dire need in the smartphone industry.
3. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Considering that current battery technology is very well dated, this is a warm welcome.
4. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
razr maxx + this = mindblowing awesomeness
22 hours * 3 = 66 hours talk time = 1.65 days of nonstop talking
5. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Phones with standby times in terms of months instead of hours would be pretty cool.
6. rizky_p (Posts: 19; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
How many times we heard news like this from the past years and yet here we are still using the same battery tech. sigh.