Starbucks tables charge your devices in Silicon Valley
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2013, 17:18 posted on
Thanks to Duracell Powermat equipped tables, going to certain Starbucks in Silicon Valley will do more than just fuel yourself up with some caffiene; the tables will allow you to fuel up your mobile devices at the same time you are consuming your java. According to Duracell President Stassi Anastassov, just putting your device on the table will start the recharging process...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Omarc07 (Posts: 392; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I want this in LA as I go to starbucks 3-4 times a week.
3. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I thought Starbucks was trying to discourage people from hanging out for long periods of time?
5. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Great, all the hipsters could pretty much live there now, lol.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10434; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Because the Starbucks in Chicago aren't always packed already. Finding a seat next year will be a goal on peoples' bucket list. :/
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1900; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I admire their business strategy to attract people that would be willing to purchase their overpriced coffees and lattes.
8. JC557 (Posts: 1321; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I would think Starbucks would have been the first to roll it out months ago. Right now there are many McDonalds joints in NYC sporting the "wireless" charging mat/ stations.