StarCraft and Caesar III made playable on Android via Winulator
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2013, 08:00
Let's face it – playing classic video games on an Android device is often hard due to the lack of adequate physical controls. Sure, RPGs and other genres that don't require timely reactions are indeed playable, but real-time strategies, for example, and other kinds of games that you're supposed to play with a mouse, are practically impossible to enjoy. Yet here comes Winulator...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. m.garz posted on 03 Jan 2013, 09:01 0 0
the video wasnt working when i posted the comment yesterday
3. christianqwerty posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:15 0 0
How exciting. Starcraft is by far one of my favorite video games.
5. remixfa posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:55 2 0
touch screen starcraft. That could be really cool :)
8. jchuamanl posted on 02 Jan 2013, 13:51 0 0
It would be extremely difficult and uncomfortable to play Starcraft in an Android phone with the fingers instead of the classic mouse. But it would be interesting playing it in a Galaxy Note.
9. scsa852k posted on 02 Jan 2013, 17:13 0 0
I can tell how frustrating controls will be by just looking at that screenshot.
12. ogy_dogy posted on 02 Jan 2013, 19:19 0 0
So my dream of running c&c; red alert on my tablet is coming closer to realisation, good, gooood :D
13. mas11 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 22:39 0 0
Just in time for my tablet to arrive. My dad loves Caesar III and we bonded over playing it when I was a kid.