Star Wars: Tiny Death Star lets you run your own 8-bit world-destroyer
1. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 725; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
cool windows phone getting involved ! for once !
2. clevername (Posts: 1401; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Glad things are starting to come to windows phone at the same time as others
4. LordCaedus (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
I know this is not phone related, but it is also available in the Windows 8 store on your PC.
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2136; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This game is a fun little time sink. It has a lot of grinding like more similar F2P games like this, but its worth it for the cutesy graphics and music as well as the fact that you can earn the Bux through means other than just paying, so if you dont mind putting in the time, you can get the bux without paying. Wise move, too many F2P games lock away certain items behind paywalls. Yea, the grinds can be annoying, but at least giving me the option to earn stuff without paying will make me more likely to continue playing and maybe even paying. Locking stuff away means adios, game!
8. Blazers (Posts: 139; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Dead Trigger 2 is using the same model. Pay money for instant gratification, or just wait to get what you need. While this is marginally better then pay to play, I would rather pay a flat fee for a premium game.
9. linaresx (Posts: 44; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
I'm gonna block that DAMN thermal exahuast port because someone has to!!