Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic now available on iPad for $9.99
0. phoneArena 31 May 2013, 13:59 posted on
It seems that a pretty easy shortcut for game developers is to port over a 10 year old game to a mobile platform and charge $9.99 for it. We've seen Rockstar do it with Grand Theft Auto III as well as GTA Vice City (with San Andreas expected next year). Now Bioware wants in on the fun with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3448; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Of course it's coming to Android. Bioware wants to make money & there are LOTS of people playing games on Android. Duh!!!
Man I can't wait until that comes out on Android. That was one of the games on the original Xbox I didn't get to play! That is so darn cool!!!!!
2. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That game was awesome. I loved it. It needs to hit my Note 2 already!!
3. N-fanboy (Posts: 450; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I'd buy it if i liked star wars or ipads or if i liked playing games on touchscreen devices... Or if i liked games other than sports games...
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3448; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You never know until you try it. One thing about RPG's is that they are made to play EXTREMELY well on touch screens.
It's not like you need all the precise controls of a game pad like you do for say a Madden, FIFA or a NBA Live.
If you like StarWars you will definitely like this game.
4. ocilfa (Posts: 284; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Its actually a pretty good port. Its a steal for $10.
6. papss (Posts: 2908; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Great game that got me into bioware games... I will have to pick this up for my ipad