Staples knocks $100 off any Windows 8 tablet this weekend
0. phoneArena 25 May 2013, 00:35 posted on
Those on the lookout for a deal may have found one with the right Windows 8 tablet at Staples...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
And they'd expect people to buy it?
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I would. But i dont see the need to replace my current ultrabook yet. If 8 incher windows 8 tabs already existed i would have taken advantage of this offer.
5. papss (unregistered)
Um yes why not? My pro was a great purchase and has been far more useful than any PC I've owned.
2. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I would have if I was still looking at the surface pro. I never looked back at the purchase and it's worth it in my opinion.
4. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Waiting for them to stop being overpriced.
6. papss (unregistered)
Nothing about the pro is over priced... You want a carrot?
10. FlushGordon (unregistered)
It IS overpriced....how bout getting a real job instead of being a stupid shill?
7. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Must be clear out inventory for the 2nd generation Win8 stuff. I was very excited about the Surface tablets but saw the limited function of RT and the ridiculous price of the Pro and was immediately turned off. I think I'll end up getting a third party Win 8 pro convertible at some point, just I'm not happy with the current batch.
8. darkvadervip (Posts: 353; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
I have the rt and it works great! Just waiting on a few more apps but everything else is on point
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
You naughty shill