Staples cutting BlackBerry PlayBook price to $199 for a Black Friday deal
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Nov 2011, 13:39
A leaked Staples flyer reveals that the office retailer is planning on cutting the price of the BlackBerry PlayBook to $199 during a special Black Friday deal; earlier last month, the store cut the price of the 7 inch tablet to $299...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iankellogg posted on 10 Nov 2011, 13:43 2 0
feb update? hasn't this thing been out for almost a year now?
2. downphoenix posted on 10 Nov 2011, 13:49 2 0
$199 isnt enough. $99 to put in the touchpad firesale realm then we're talking. $199 for this is basically same as Kindle Fire, the unit itself is basically the same, but app support much better on Kindle.
3. PimpStrong posted on 10 Nov 2011, 14:17 3 0
Once its $99 you will say it needs to be $49...
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 10 Nov 2011, 15:25 0 1
The PlayBook is just not getting traction. It was a case study of how NOT to release a new product to market. I doubt any would sell even at a $50 price point.
5. CX3NT3_713 posted on 10 Nov 2011, 16:34 2 0
Ummmm I might get it? When is this Friday? The one coming up?..
6. simplyj posted on 10 Nov 2011, 22:01 0 0
Are you new to the United States? It's the Friday after Thanksgiving...
7. ifailandfandroidsuck (unregistered) posted on 11 Nov 2011, 01:47 0 0
Eww people still live in umerika? and they are still buying consumer products? thought they were all broke lol
8. ifailandfandroidsuck (unregistered) posted on 11 Nov 2011, 01:59 0 0
This is a steal of a deal. Best and most powerful tablet on the market and with the native SDK that makes developing apps 10x easier than another tablet for developers you would be crazy not to pick one up! This this is just picking up traction and getting better and better every day.