Stainless steel Lumigon T2 with boutique audio coming soon to put the big Android boys design efforts to shame
Stainless steel Lumigon T2 with Bang&Olufsen sound chip shames the big Android boys design efforts Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Stainless steel Lumigon T2 with Bang&Olufsen sound chip shames the big Android boys design efforts
1. nwafor (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Kinda like the design. Sleek. Cool. User friendly. Minimalist design n alot of aesthetics. Sounds like its about time for quality designs y'all. Loving it
2. frydaexiii (Posts: 1133; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Hmm, reminds me of the old Sony Ericsson Satio.
3. PhoneLuver (Posts: 459; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
I could totally use this as a TV remote.
4. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
The Main picture looks like a tv remote lol :P looks rectangular and nice
5. samystic (Posts: 185; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
infrared is so useful... sad to see it missing on new phones
6. Cyan3boN (Posts: 418; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
and a normal man sees this phone as a cheap "chinese" handset.
7. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
still better than the BlackBerry Porsche P'9981
8. JunkCreek (Posts: 371; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
dun be so that haters man... even though I agree, better than BB Porsche,m for feature and hardware specs but still cannot win the brand name ESPECIALLY HERE IN INDONESIA.
Lot of narcism in here country, d@mn.
9. JunkCreek (Posts: 371; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
oops, i meant lot of narcism in there country (Indonesia)