Stable CyanogenMod 10 release brings Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to many handsets, 4.2 work begins
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:35
The CyanogenMod crew released the final version of its CM10 ROMs, aiming to bring improved and streamlined Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to your rooted device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PhenomFaz posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:02 6 0
How can anybody not love android, not love the Cyanogen team and not love modders :)
This party just keeps on rollin!
19. CellularNinja posted on 15 Nov 2012, 19:47 0 0
Doesn't work for AT&T Galaxy S3 though. Keep getting Status 7 error. Others are experiencing it on other forums, but no one has any answers. Anybody know how to fix this? If not I'll just have to wait for the team to find a fix.
2. Twisted247 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 08:54 0 0
Not the biggest fan of aosp setups, but highly respect their work. If I didn't have the gn2 then ide be more into the clean android runners.
4. Synack posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:02 0 0
Funny how lately Cyanogenmod releases a stable version of the current latest Android software at the same time as the next version of Android releases. They need to be a bit quicker about it.
13. bigdawg23 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:47 0 0
Cyanogenmod has a lot of custom code built off AOSP. This is the reason for the delay.
5. speed4evr posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:05 0 0
Touchwhiz is nice on the newer Galaxy devices. I still like the feel of AOSP on S3.
7. tech-head posted on 14 Nov 2012, 09:41 0 0
I have a unrooted GS2. What's the best jellybean rom for everyday use?
9. MobileCaseReview posted on 14 Nov 2012, 10:42 0 0
go to XDA and try all of them, then pick the one you like the most.
12. kozza3 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:21 0 0
i remember my first day...
14. bigdawg23 posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:48 1 0
You can root that install app back up programs like TB. Now some roms do not like it when you restore data as it causes issues.
18. MobileCaseReview posted on 14 Nov 2012, 16:13 0 0
exactly, just back up your app...google play store should restore all your apps for you, then just restore data. my advice is to never rely on tibu to restore actual apps, best for app data.
15. droiddomination posted on 14 Nov 2012, 13:59 0 0
so sick of these annoying pluckin pop ups on iphone arena! this site is really starting to suuk bal lz.
16. AWiseGuy posted on 14 Nov 2012, 14:24 0 0
Look up "Adblock Plus" for your browser. You're welcome.
17. networkdood posted on 14 Nov 2012, 15:14 0 0
I have had stable running CM10 JB ROMS on my RAZR and CAPTIVATE for months now....this is old news....now, if they mentioned that CM is bringing JB out to even more phones, then that would be news.