Sprint's current deal with Apple allows it to sell LTE enabled version of the Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2012, 21:01 posted on
Sprint and Apple's current deal already allows Sprint to sell a LTE 4G enabled version of the Apple iPhone whenever the Cupertino based firm produces such a model; the nation's third largest carrier will launch its LTE service in 6 cities in the middle of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
This changes everything....
The new iPHONE 5
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
How does it change his arse?? Will there be an app that allows one to stick the new iphone up one's arse?
10. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
I thought that app was already built in when you bought it, but iLemmings have enough things crammed up their ass. An app would just complicate things for them.
7. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Lol I think for the next iPhone they should advertise a bigger screen by saying bigger and better then ever the new iPhone.
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Sooo...where LTE 4G is not available, then you would super slow CDMA 3G, right??? Yikes....better hope if you are a sprint customer that you have 4G LTE avail or will get it soon.
5. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 983; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Network vision is a coming....I get 1MB on 3G in some parts of NYC. LTE will cover most all major markets by years end and in NY possibly by June LTE will be up and running.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
That would be nice - I get 1MB on my slow CDMA 3G network with Verizon, but at least I have the 4G LTE RAZR and will someday enjoy faster speeds.
8. JC557 (Posts: 1288; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
To be honest, when i switch to CDMA websites load pretty quickly and maps come up in a short time, even the points of interest. App updating is decent. Though, LTE is really fast and I do spend a couple of seconds less loading sites or downloading transit maps instantly.
I could live with EVDO since I dont stream media unless at home, in which i can use wifi.
12. cripton805 (Posts: 1252; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I think iFans will lose interest with apple now thats its available on big 3. I remember people would be interested in them because it wasnt offered and they couldnt have it. Maybe theyll catch on and realize that its been the same UI since the the 3g. How boring. Its like getting the same phone over and over again.