Sprint's Touch Pro2 gets dated, again
This article contains unofficial information.
1. JC_Agga (Posts: 36; Member since: 24 Aug 2009)
good news, but sprint has ugly design. Can anyone answer me if Verizon/Sprint is both CDMA and GSM, is that mean we can swap out Sim card? so confused.
2. BrokenImaege (Posts: 173; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
If Verizon does do SIM it would only be to allow for global access. I haven't seen either way yet but the last HTC to hit our network was so I could see the Touch Pro 2 being Global as well. Will have to wait and see.
3. Galen20K (Posts: 528; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I returned my TP2, I just couldn't get used to the Resistive screen even tho it was the Best resistive screen I've ever used its still not up to par with my other phone's Capacitive screen. It's sad because the phone itself is so Nice but I also really cannot stand Windows mobile even on a Nice Quality phone the OS is still a Phony so-to-speak.
4. ckeegan (Posts: 24; Member since: 20 Sep 2005)
It'd be nice if the Verizon one could get dated a single-time, but I'd be confused and frustrated if I were waiting for this on Sprint.
5. ivwonka (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
Dude. Release the phone already! I was drooling over this phone 6 months ago. Europe got it a few months ago. WM6.5 is going to start coming out before this one does with 6.1. At least XDA will keep us up with new ROMS!
6. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Between this, Pre, Hero, Instinct Q and the HD where can you go wrong
7. JakedGr8 (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Aug 2009)
howpost.php?p=2191393&postcounHe works for Sprint, hate to say it but I told you so. t=1287