Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Note 3 gets maintenance update to repair audio bug
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2013, 14:14 posted on
Sprint customers sporting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be happy to hear that they are getting an update to their phablet; according to Sprint's website, software version MJ3 is being sent out to the recently released device. The software itself says MJ4, but it is obviously the same thing. This update has a very small changelist consisting of two items...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 982; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Wish I had a Note 3, but I have to wait 98 days, 10 hours, 25 minutes until I can get it via the Sprint One Up program.
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 660; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think within this time u ll change ur mind........ like s5, htc one (nxt gen) etc etc
2. kozza3 (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
cool i guess, someone should have caught that before launch though
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I wonder how the call quality compares with the Note II now. Anyways, good news for Note III owners!
4. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 165; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
They sure it's not just Sprint's terrible network?
6. Suitup (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Aug 2012)
Verizon has the same problematic garbled and popping noises during calls. I went through 2 phones before returning it. I am going to wait until their software update is pushed OTA. They have the problem dialed in just waiting for the software to be tested and that could pretty lengthy before Verizon forwards the fix on as we all know how fast they are in that department.
7. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I've experienced the hissing through the earpiece during calls
9. rallyguy (Posts: 430; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I haven't had the hissing, but my N3 likes to drop calls which hopefully this update fixes otherwise it's going back.
8. zachattack (Posts: 435; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
apples having bugs, samsung having bugs. Guess how many bugs i've had with my G2 since i bought it. I've had none, bow down to the real flagship of 2013