Sprint's LG Optimus G to launch November 11th with 13MP camera
have that 13MP camera on back capturing video in 1080p. The front-facing 1.3MP camera is great for self-portraits and video chats and that 2100mAh battery gives you 13 hours of talk time. And yes, Android 4.0.4 is pre-installed.
So there it is. In a nut shell, AT&T and Sprint both announced their respective launch dates for the LG Optimus G, November 2nd and November 11th. Pre-orders start tomorrow for AT&T and November 1st for Sprint and the price is $199.99 on contract for both mobile operators. If you want this phone, you know exactly what you need to do.
1. inertiatic (Posts: 33; Member since: 29 May 2012)
I thought the Sprint version didn't have a micro SD slot?
3. redmd (Posts: 1125; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
it has micro sd. it's the battery that's non removable
2. Carlitos (Posts: 453; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this phone is so appealing but I can't trust LG. Really weary on updates.....
5. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
They said it will, in fact, have the 13 MP camera
6. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
meant to say why no 2mp FF camera with these specs
7. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
And as usual, the Verizon version will launch 3 months later.
8. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Edit: forgot to change it in time. My bad dude
11. 12013E12T (Posts: 37; Member since: 08 Sep 2009)
Did my eyes deceive me? Did I just read that this beast comes with 32GB of internal memory along with a 32GB microSD slot??? 8)
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
AT&T Optimus G cam 8MP is better than Sprint Optimus G 13MP cam
13. lsutigers (Posts: 817; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
How do you figure that? I know megapixels don't necessarily dictate camera quality but in this case I'm pretty sure there's a reason, otherwise LG would have made both 8MP.
14. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
LG Optimus GANGNAM STYLE !!!
15. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Just when I thought I was set on the EVO x........