Sprint's LG Optimus G about to be Jelly Beaned?
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2013, 12:21 posted on
If you bought the LG Optimus G from Sprint, you had to endure turning green with envy after reading that the device came loaded with Android 4.1.2 in Europe and you also had to deal with the news that the Korean version of the same phone was being updated to Android 4.1.2 as well; the good news is that your turn could be around the corner as some Sprint flavored versions of the device have received their update notification...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GeneralTsosChicken (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Yeah! What About The AT&T version?
3. puckhead (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
its a miracle!!! LG actually updated a handset to a newer version of Android. Im not sure why they would do this? Why update? Do they actually want to compete with Samsung, HTC, and Motorola?
6. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
Realistically though, it may be the much improved relationship with Google for Android. You know, the Nexus 4.
4. freebee269 (Posts: 529; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
If this is true i think the folks at xda could get their hands on it and port it to the at&t version
5. wumberpeb (Posts: 449; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I'm not seeing it yet, but I'm stoked...would love to use Google Now and such, but the fact there's any news at all is a good sign