Sprint will launch "current" Windows Phone 8 handsets, "open" to Tizen and Firefox OS
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 13:39 posted on
The first Windows Phone handsets picked up by Sprint did not do too well in terms of sales, but the carrier is now ready to give Microsoft's platform another shot. By some time this summer, Sprint has promised to start offering its first two WP8 smartphones – one made by Samsung and the other by HTC. But will they be devices we're already familiar with, such as the Samsung ATIV S or the HTC Windows Phone 8X? The answer to that question is "no", it seems...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ZeroCide (Posts: 763; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
Sprint could be working with microsoft to bring out the Surface Phone.
3. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
should be nokia!! coz people will flock a nokia WP not on samsung or HTC! the latest stats prove that! nokia holds the tiger share on WP!
4. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I like Nokia myself but HTC and Samsung have huge followers as well. I know people who will only buy an HTC. Why not have all 3 like Verizon.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 3143; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
What about BB10 Sprint? Are you gonna give them a shot?
6. lsutigers (Posts: 817; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I don't think Sprint can afford not to give BB10 a shot. Sprint has far too many enterprise/government customers to give up on the BlackBerry.
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Got an idea for Sprint, Windows Phone 8 does not need 2GB RAM i know. But for marketing purpose Sprint could slap 2GB RAM with 13 Megapixel camera.