Sprint uses sleight of hand to make Android model run on the BlackBerry OS
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2012, 10:31 posted on
A recent television commercial for Sprint showed the BlackBerry-esque Motorola Admiral and someone in the marketing department must have thought that it really was a BlackBerry because a closer look at the screen shows the Android powered Admiral running the BlackBerry OS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. palmguy (Posts: 135; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
1. the fruit, black or very dark purple when ripe, of certain species of the genus Rubus.
Blackberry; a phone?
5. buccob (Posts: 960; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
What about being an Android phone with a custom BB theme?
9. networkdood (Posts: 5228; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
good point - what is with the thumb down retards?
6. rob5150 (Posts: 84; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
more than likely like in any ads on tv or print usually use a "simulation of actual Screen"
so probably photoshopped into by the ad agency
7. -box- (Posts: 3534; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
OMG it's a fraudulent ad! We must now hate motorola, blackberry, and sprint!!!
Another case of the advertising department making something look bad
8. HardReset (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Sep 2012)
I wonder if apple will sue this commercial??