Sprint uses sleight of hand to make Android model run on the BlackBerry OS
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Sep 2012, 10:31
A recent television commercial for Sprint showed the BlackBerry-esque Motorola Admiral and someone in the marketing department must have thought that it really was a BlackBerry because a closer look at the screen shows the Android powered Admiral running the BlackBerry OS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 2 days ago posted on 07 Sep 2012, 10:40 6 8
Blackberry os = ancient
2. palmguy posted on 07 Sep 2012, 10:49 0 4
1. the fruit, black or very dark purple when ripe, of certain species of the genus Rubus.
Blackberry; a phone?
5. buccob posted on 07 Sep 2012, 11:34 2 2
What about being an Android phone with a custom BB theme?
9. networkdood posted on 07 Sep 2012, 15:26 2 0
good point - what is with the thumb down retards?
6. rob5150 posted on 07 Sep 2012, 11:41 1 0
more than likely like in any ads on tv or print usually use a "simulation of actual Screen"
so probably photoshopped into by the ad agency
7. -box- posted on 07 Sep 2012, 14:15 0 1
OMG it's a fraudulent ad! We must now hate motorola, blackberry, and sprint!!!
Another case of the advertising department making something look bad