Sprint users unable to send texts around the country today?
So far, we have read complaints from Sprint users in Minnesota, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Houston and other cities. Any Sprint customers out there still getting the 2128 error code? Has Sprint made the necessary repairs quickly, as they said they would in their tweet? Let us know by commenting in the box below.
source: SprintCommunityForum, Twitter (SprintCare) via AndroidandMe
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4749; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I have had no problem today sending texts. If people are having problems don't worry. Sprint is very quick on fixing these problems. I can't even remember when this happened last. It happens to everyone. Remember last month when Verizon's LTE was down for a couple of days, so no network IS PERFECT!
3. nodoubtpinky (unregistered)
Mine's working now... it was only out for abt an hr, as far as I could tell
4. rwolf1984 (Posts: 525; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
it was also popping up in Ohio...a battery pull on an EVO fixed the error msg from pping up...or coincidently it was fixed at the time
5. wakstevens (unregistered)
Haven't had any problems sending texts all day in SE Wisconsin
6. nb2six (Posts: 298; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
six of my coworkers were having the issue but it came back to working in about 2 hours in Central Indiana.
7. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
I had issues with data connection and had to do a restore. this fixed data and the outgoing txt failure I had. Quick resolution and great customer service!
8. rican (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
fayetteville nc having provisioning issues but text are fine
9. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Poor network anyways. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to Sprint.
10. BryceNull (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
It is because Sprint isn't a poor network retard. You probably haven't even been with Sprint before. Sprint is reliable company with great customer service. Sprint has the highest customer rating.
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
They have change a lot. One of their main point was to improve the customer service because that is the first thing many of us deal with.
14. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
Sprint has the highest customer satisfaction rating ALONG WITH VERIZON. They're tied.
17. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
better than Verizon with their bloatware filled Droids and the constant LTE outtages.
12. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Thank u for that it he's a dumb ass for saying that..he prob like apple lol
13. maurice (unregistered)
No service in detroit
15. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
Working fine here in Portland, Oregon... but I'm on Verizon.
18. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Here, let me break it down for you. The article says S-P-R-I-N-T, not Verizon. Get it now?
19. common sense (unregistered)
this is what we in the business call "Verizon Syndrome"....
16. ibap (Posts: 735; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Was out for a bit in Columbus,Ohio, but largely fixed by 4 PM.