Sprint users unable to send texts around the country today?
So far, we have read complaints from Sprint users in Minnesota, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Houston and other cities. Any Sprint customers out there still getting the 2128 error code? Has Sprint made the necessary repairs quickly, as they said they would in their tweet? Let us know by commenting in the box below.
source: SprintCommunityForum, Twitter (SprintCare) via AndroidandMe
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 11 Jul 2011, 15:42 5 1
I have had no problem today sending texts. If people are having problems don't worry. Sprint is very quick on fixing these problems. I can't even remember when this happened last. It happens to everyone. Remember last month when Verizon's LTE was down for a couple of days, so no network IS PERFECT!
3. nodoubtpinky (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 15:52 4 1
Mine's working now... it was only out for abt an hr, as far as I could tell
4. rwolf1984 posted on 11 Jul 2011, 15:56 4 1
it was also popping up in Ohio...a battery pull on an EVO fixed the error msg from pping up...or coincidently it was fixed at the time
5. wakstevens (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 15:59 3 0
Haven't had any problems sending texts all day in SE Wisconsin
6. nb2six posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:12 2 0
six of my coworkers were having the issue but it came back to working in about 2 hours in Central Indiana.
7. corps1089 posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:13 3 0
I had issues with data connection and had to do a restore. this fixed data and the outgoing txt failure I had. Quick resolution and great customer service!
8. rican posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:19 1 0
fayetteville nc having provisioning issues but text are fine
9. WirelessCon posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:47 3 10
Poor network anyways. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to Sprint.
10. BryceNull posted on 11 Jul 2011, 17:07 3 3
It is because Sprint isn't a poor network retard. You probably haven't even been with Sprint before. Sprint is reliable company with great customer service. Sprint has the highest customer rating.
11. ngo2dd posted on 11 Jul 2011, 17:18 1 1
They have change a lot. One of their main point was to improve the customer service because that is the first thing many of us deal with.
14. codymws posted on 11 Jul 2011, 19:49 2 2
Sprint has the highest customer satisfaction rating ALONG WITH VERIZON. They're tied.
17. The_Miz posted on 12 Jul 2011, 03:16 3 1
better than Verizon with their bloatware filled Droids and the constant LTE outtages.
12. Tmachaveli posted on 11 Jul 2011, 17:26 0 1
Thank u for that it he's a dumb ass for saying that..he prob like apple lol
13. maurice (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 19:17 2 0
No service in detroit
15. codymws posted on 11 Jul 2011, 19:54 2 4
Working fine here in Portland, Oregon... but I'm on Verizon.
18. The_Miz posted on 12 Jul 2011, 03:17 2 1
Here, let me break it down for you. The article says S-P-R-I-N-T, not Verizon. Get it now?
19. common sense (unregistered) posted on 13 Jul 2011, 16:25 0 0
this is what we in the business call "Verizon Syndrome"....
16. ibap posted on 11 Jul 2011, 20:56 0 1
Was out for a bit in Columbus,Ohio, but largely fixed by 4 PM.