Sprint to "wait and see" on whether to keep BlackBerry models in stock
0. phoneArena 28 Sep 2013, 00:42 posted on
Sprint is not in a rush to follow the footsteps of T-Mobile and kick BlackBerry out of its retail stores; this past Wednesday, the nation's fourth largest carrier said that it would no longer stock BlackBerry handsets in its stores due to poor sales. While one unit of each model will be kept on hand for display purposes, those desiring a BlackBerry device will have to have it shipped to them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
So sprint is no longer the nation's third largest carrier or is that a typo..
5. wumberpeb (Posts: 453; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
They said that T-Mobile was no longer stocking them on the shelf. They're the fourth largest carrier, there was no typeo. Sprint is still third
6. slaggyb (Posts: 214; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Who else would report this news besides Alan F. I bet he can't wait until the name blackberry vanishes.
As long as I keep getting software updates, my BlackBerry Q10 will remain my only device. Heck I love it so much I had to get a second one all @full price.
7. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
I remember when it was lame to NOT have a Blackberry. Everyone when from BBM'ing to now iMessaging. R.I.P Blackberry.
9. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
poor poor berry! i miss you :'-"(
10. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
like sprint is a big player or something.they have been losing money for years also.and before blackberry
11. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I say keep BB their struggling like HTC but worse. BB should go with a slide out keyboard rather than that cramped up one.