T-Mobile to take pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 starting September18th
0. phoneArena 16 Sep 2013, 11:46 posted on
Those T-Mobile customers waiting to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 won't have long to wait; the nation's fourth largest carrier announced on Monday that it will start taking pre-orders for the latest iteration of Samsung's phablet starting this coming Wednesday, September 18th. Pre-orders will arrive on or before the October 2nd launch date previously announced by the operator...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Good!!! And also waiting an update for gnote2.
17. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
upgrading for Note1 to n2 wasnt worth so i waited ....... now its seem like n3 is worth upgrade from n1
18. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Where are the Galaxy 5 need those rumors to start
2. brar.arsh (Posts: 179; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
""Sprint"" to take pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 starting September18th..
Shouldn't it be T-Mobile??
4. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Yeah, either the whole article is wrong or the title is. I'm going to guess the title since that doesn't look like a Sprint webpage and all
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Yeah because paying $70 a month for LTE sucks.
16. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No because still under mom and pops plan not paying anything for it. Either wise we wouldn't be reading that
6. Johnabis (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
yeah It has to be tmobile not sprint. Sprint hasn't given a date yet at all for the note 3. also there is speculation that this might be single band lte and not triband like the G2, galaxy mini and galaxy mega. that would turn alot of people off to the note 3 if that's really the case.
7. _PHug_ (Posts: 421; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
So can I pay $704 up front for the G-Note 3 and use it on T-mobile's $30 per month plan or is that a special price just for their Simple Choice plan?
I've been on Boost for the past 3 years but since I've moved to a different state Boost mobile/Sprint is horrible.
My phone is either on 1x or no signal 90% of the day.
12. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
I am pretty sure if u went for the $50 plan you could have better signal at 90% of the day with Fast LTE
11. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Wow, Alan F. is a terrible writer. #Proofread
13. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
T-mobile=70x24 Att=120x24 VZW=120x24 Sprint=$80x24
Tell me the difference???
14. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
The two have three digit, the other has two. The lower, the better!