Sprint to sell phones with AMOLED displays by Samsung
1. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
Wow, this is really good news!! I hope sprint gets something like the Omnia HD!
3. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
too bad...good tech pos network the fall of sprint......losing millions.
4. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
Millions? i thought they lost like 200 thousand?
5. lsutigers (Posts: 723; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Sprint is a POS network????? You're on crack, they have a solid network, as good, if not better than the competition.
6. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
I agree, PC magazine stated that its 3G network was MUCH faster than Verizons or any other Carriers 3G. I still dont know why people are leaving though? hhmm....oh well i'm staying :D
7. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
Almost as good probably, but I seriously doubt that they are better than verizon.
8. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
But speed is just one small aspect of the total picture.
9. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
What I'm saying is that with sprint, I'm getting more for my money, 99 dollars a month for unlimited everything? Can Verizon beat that? Dont think so.
10. spunks74 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
they lost over 900 thousand post paid subscribers but gaine d 700 thousand prepaid subscribers spunks
11. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
When it comes to plans Sprint is the best.
13. Mali Mal (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
I jus dont get why people are leaving sprint. Its jus been a bad rep ever since the merge with nextel and the launch of the iphone. But the phone game for sprint is def gettin up there. Who the hell wants a from verizon when they sell u phones with half the memory than sprint phones, mostly windows mobile. Now sprint has the Pre, HTC Snap, Instinct, Touch Pro and Touch Diamond, soon to come HTC Hero, Touch Pro 2 and now these Samsung devices.
16. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
I guess than if it was about phones Sprint would be the best, or maybe thats not the focus..Verizon has over 87 million customers nationwide, even including everything you just said....Maybe its about a buisness plan, advsertising, profitibility and good customer service...Not, "to good to be true 3G/4g with "better" phones...or "Cheaper" plans. think about it would you invest your money in a falling company or a growing one....has Spring ever grown? Has Verizon? Who's boat do you want to be on the one thats sinking and no one knows why, or the one that has always been afloat taking on other vessels?
14. SellPhones82 (Posts: 498; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
InstinctQ running Andriod is my guess...
15. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
How are these GSM subs calling Sprint service bad, granted there are places w/o good service but compared to ANY GSM carrier they are few and far between
17. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
GSM has good coverage in certain area's. I have Verizon now, but I had AT&T in Texas and loved it. Moved to Diego and coverage was horrible.