Sprint to introduce Total Equipment Protection for the iPhone next week
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jan 2013, 07:21
January 25 is shaping up like a big day for Sprint. According to a leaked internal document, the carrier will start offering Total Equipment Protection for the iPhone. In other words, those who opt in will have the option to get a replacement in case their iPhone gets lost, stolen, or damaged...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 17 Jan 2013, 08:07 1 1
Well it turns out that I bought my iPhone 5 at the right time!
2. simplyj posted on 17 Jan 2013, 09:10 1 0
I would throw my iPhone too if I had Sprint, their 3g/4g speeds suck
3. jroc74 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 18:29 0 0
I wish this was available last year when my kids mother had her iPhone 4 stolen. I hope this can be used retroactively.
4. CRICKETownz posted on 17 Jan 2013, 21:08 0 0
really? insurance has available for iPhone on Verizon ever since the first one was released. this is old news.
5. cripton805 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 16:54 0 0
$150-$200 on top of what you pay every month. That sucks.
Lets say you lose the iPhone 5, 1 year into the contract.
$200+$132=332 total that you paid for the phone.
I'd rather just buy another type of phone used.