Sprint to announce 21 new LTE markets on April 12
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 02:15 posted on
Sprint subscribers, this bit of insider information is for you, guys. Thanks to a tip submitted by an anonymous friend of ours, we now know what markets the nation's third largest carriers will be blessing with LTE service next. The speedy expansion of Sprint's LTE network continues with a total of 21 cities being added under the blanket on Friday, April 12...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Doakie (Posts: 1791; Member since: 06 May 2009)
LTE towers have just started to go live around Seattles suburbs a few days ago. I can't wait to get my Sprint HTC One in a couple weeks. Finally trading in the old rooted EVO 4G...
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Come on Louisiana! Lol go sprint go
3. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Is 6 to 8 Mbps any good?...is that average
9. lsutigers (Posts: 817; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I am consistently seeing 17-35mbps, sometimes it dips down to 8 or so but thats with a low signal.
4. mikes_phone_and_tab (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
I can't wait until St. Louis Missouri finally gets it. Everyone in Missouri has gotten it but St. Louis.
14. downphoenix (Posts: 3051; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Not really LOL. Most of the LTE coverage is in the Kansas City and surrounding area. And lol at Joplin getting it before St Louis.
16. wanderer123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
According to sensorly two St. Louis tower sites have come up this week, both near the airport. It appears as if the Saint Louis build-out has begun!
19. jayz1881 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Apr 2013)
There are a few towers up in St Louis. I get it at work while in north county, but not at home in St. Charles. Be careful what you wish for, it murders my battery, lol
5. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I just hope they speed up the expansion around the dc metro area, though they have already got quite a good amount of it covered. :) Cant wait to get a new phone with LTE
10. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Charlotte LTE has been live for a couple of weeks now.
8. ibap (Posts: 745; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Sprint, you brought Wimax to Columbus, Ohio fairly early. Have you forgotten about us?
12. Sdubb3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Lucky. I didn't even get that.....*posted on my Evo 4g*
11. Xavier1415 (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Yea I know bout charlotte its just not everywhere in charlotte
13. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Charlotte has had 4G LTE for awhile now, as I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus around my campus. Though it's not available in ALL spots on campus, which is odd. But glad to see Sprint officially announce it.
15. ph0adcbeit (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Mankato, Minnesota? Cmon on sprint,bring it deeper into the cities!
17. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
Wow sprint, San Diego is next though, Im getting 4G in that area so you better speed it up because 4G is amazing...