Sprint sues both Dish Network and Clearwire
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 20:26 posted on
Sprint, the majority owner of network wholesaler Clearwire, has filed a suit in the Delaware Court of Chancery against Dish Network and Clearwire seeking to block Dish's acquisition of Clearwire; Dish said on Monday that the Hart-Scott-Rodino act waiting period expired June 14th with no request for more information from the government...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ZeroCide (Posts: 661; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
The plot thickens even further.... DUM DUM DUM!!!!!
2. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Agreed!!!!! Can't believe how DUM this got.
Glad I'm on Verizon!!!!
3. jdoee100 (Posts: 261; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Sprint owns the majority share of the company. Without the sprint's approval, how can another company buy the company?
5. scorpeyun (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Like Sprint doesn't have enough trouble keep up with Big Red and AT&T with there LTE roll out, customer base and device selection, now they have to deal with Dish and Clearwire.....