Sprint stores getting their EVO 4G supplies; Verizon to ship Droid Incredible again on 6/23
1. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Just GIMME 1 minute in that room! jk. BOUGHT! and LOVIN IT! It has given me superpower.. thanks HTC
2. jtucker1987 (Posts: 89; Member since: 06 May 2010)
I think potential sales are going to hurt since it's hard to grab the htc incredible. With the Evo out June 4th and the new iPhone coming in a week or two, verizon is going to be kicking themselves in butt since it's rumored that both these phones will have high initial supply. I know it's not verizon's fault though, it's htc's and samsung's fault at this point for the incredible.
3. BigRed83 (Posts: 140; Member since: 19 May 2008)
If Samsung is supplying the screens for the Evo, Sprint will likely have the same issues that VZW did.
4. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 237; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
The reason for the HTC Droid Incredible delay is because Samsung is running behind on their AMOLED production, which gets sent to HTC for use in the Incredible. HTC can't manufacture the phone without the display, hence the delay. This does not effect TFT display production, which the iPhone and HTC EVO 4G both use.
5. scorpio85 (Posts: 160; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
wow, if Sprint finds who sent this pic, there fired.