Sprint locking all iPhone 4S SIMs starting 11.11.11
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2011, 05:11 posted on
Numerology is all the rage for some companies. For Sprint, the date 11.11.11 will bring more bad news rather than good, though, as that’s exactly when the carrier is starting to lock the iPhone 4S...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sniperace (Posts: 95; Member since: 20 Aug 2009)
It just means if you pay your bill and your phone hasen\'t been cut off do to non-payment you\'ll still be able to use your Ipone 4s out of the country.
3. msa1988 (Posts: 418; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Thank you for clarifying. So pay your bill if you want to go out of the country. Not too big of a deal...
5. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I will stick with ***T&T (happy)
6. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont really see the big deal. I understand that using the phone outside of the country can be expensive unless you get a prepaid sim with an international carrier but at the same time Sprint and Verizon dont want people unlocking their phones and using on AT&T or T-Mobile so it makes sense.